Andy in Australia

sometimes easygoing, sometimes impatient and sometimes stubborm.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

IELTS result

i got 5.5 from IELTS, i am really happy to have such high score. thanks Lynda, i thinki am am really luck can have a teacher like Lynda, who can spent private time to help their student to improve english skill. i am greatful for everything you have done for me, it's realy helpful. thank you Lyndy.
recent days, there has somthing really confuse me, which is to make the decision for study master or not. actually this problem confuse me for long time, and it's the time to make decition now. study or not, for me both of them all have some strong good point . it's really difficalt to decide which way is better for my future. i have know idea. mayb e i need to write an arguement essay before i make decition.

3 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Lin said...

Hi,Andy,I think you should continue your study of master degree. You are young, you will have more opportunity while you have master degree in future.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Thanks for your kind words but you are the one who did the hard work. I think it's a big decision and you need to think carefully about whether it's what you want to do. It's a good idea to put all the arguments on paper to try and sort out your ideas.
Nice to hear from you too, Lin.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Chick said...

Andy, I think that you have a decision already, you just confused your decision is good or not. In my opinion, you should to follow your feeling!! You should believe yourself!!! Even if the ending is not same as your expectation, doesn't matter! The main point is "process". I understand that you worry about your future but you should to keep postive thinking. You can feel the world is beautiful and chance in everywhere, everyday!! ^v^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home