Andy in Australia

sometimes easygoing, sometimes impatient and sometimes stubborm.

Friday, January 12, 2007

First time drunk in my life

yesterday we had a party to celebrate crystal' s leaving.
Before yestrday i have never been drunk in my life, not because i am a good drinker just because i alwayse control the alcohol i drink. however yesterday i was so happy also other classmate are very good at drink, i just follow them and finally i got drunk. i think it is really bad felling after drunk headache giddiness also i cant sleep very will after drunk. anyway it was a very good experience for me.
on the other hand, i tried to smoke as well. it really not good i dont like it, i fell disgusing i cant understand why can people enjoy it. i think i was really drunk otherwise i will not try to smoke.

BTW
i am really please there still has some one use blog, and thanks for all of you's comment. the picture i use my digital camera and Mino you right the photo are take in glenege. i will go to PEP on february thanks every one concerned.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Oh.....you drunk Andy!~~~~That's great even if you don't like drunk. This was a good experience!!! If you never drunk, you never understood how terrible after drunk..hahahahaha

Hey....Congratulationsssssss~~~You are going to PEP nxt month!! That's great!!! Do you decide what will you study after PEP????

Do u have any Crystal contact details???

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi Andy,
Thanks once again for helping me
to link all the students on my blog.I really appreciate it!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Andy,
A hangover is just not nice, is it? Better to drink in moderation so you can sleep well, and feel ok the next day. As for smoking, I agree. It's disgusting. I used to smoke when I was younger but I don't know why. Probably I thought it was cool.

Kiwi, I have Crystal's email if no one else has it.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Chick said...

Hi Hi Lynda,

Oh...you have Crystal email address! That's great!! Please advise for me as I want to keep contact with her!! Please send email to my account: kiwiki1022@gmail.com

Thank you very much and have a beautiful day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home