Andy in Australia

sometimes easygoing, sometimes impatient and sometimes stubborm.

Monday, March 26, 2007

victor harbor













hahaha finally i updata such a long time hehehe.
yesterday we went to victor harbor. the view in there was really great
unfortunately i had broken my ankle two days ago
so i cant worked easy
just cant work with very slow speed but by this we could saw victor harbor more deeply.
maybe my ankle brok was only bad for me but good for us^^
actually i really want to give up writting blog, but i know there still have some one who care about me. so i keep do this for you.
i hope the people who still read my blog can give me some reply to cheer me up to proceed to write blog^^
BTW yerterday was my birthday, i want to say thank you for the people who send me the card.





4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Hi Hi Andy,

woooooooo How nice that you wrote your blog!!!! Great!! I hope that our friends can use the blog to catch up with each other!! Also, Victor Harbor is very beautiful....how nice....I want to go there..um..I envy you!!!

Actually I really really happy you wrote your blog..hahahaha...Anyway, no worries about your future!! I know that you must have a lot of chance in Taiwan!!!^^

PERKY UP!!!! YEAH!!!!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Lin said...

Hi,Andy.How beautify are these photos! I have been to victor harbor last winter,but,I haven't found that it's so nice. Maybe,I should go there again.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi Andy
Great photos! Hope all ias going well for you back in Taiwan. Lynda has left PCE and is going to work in Vietnam as a Director of Studies
at a new Language Centre there.
Andy I tried to add new people to my links and although I have changed them on my template, I cannot get them to show up on my blog. Would you be able to tell me in simple steps, what to do so that I can see the links on my page. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Bye for now

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi Andy
I thought that I would quickly tell you that I have sorted out my problem about my blog links --so don't worry.
Are you going to post any photos of your life back in Taiwan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home