Andy in Australia

sometimes easygoing, sometimes impatient and sometimes stubborm.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hi everyone

Firstly i think i have to apologize for havent use this blog for long long time
but i have to say i still keep read yours blog. just very busy so havent post anything
i am so miss u guys.
i have been very busy since i arrive Taiwan
the most important thing isi have to find a job. actually i dont know what kind of job is suit for me. at the first i want to be a sales man cause i think i must use Eng otherwias i will forget very
quickly, i think sales is the job which is suit my idea. however after seaver interview i give up
cause no response. and....................
anyway finally i got a job in Mcronix which is semiconductor company
i am a facilities engineer.
my boss and group member are very kind to me.
but the work time is very long almost 12H perday. (hahaha. this is the reason i havent write down for long time)
if i got chance i will post picture which i wear my uniform. i think i am very handsome when i wear uniform cause u can only see my eyes hahaha.

i think most of my firends in adelaide are all going to university in this seester. congerstulation guys. but u have to pass the exam on this firday good luck everyone.
soooooooooooooo miss u guys
anna do u remember the song we sing in the party (BEE gus) i forgat the name.
when i herd this song. i got picture with u and my classmate how nice isnt it
really really miss u guys
good luck
and all the best everyone
miss u again


PS: i fell my Eng skill is decrease very quickly
oh my god. maybe few month later i cant use Eng to contact with u . hahaha





3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi Andy
So nice to finally hear from you. You should know that we are interested to hear what you are doing back in Taiwan. Congratulations on getting a job.
By the way, how did you find your family and friends? Have you found that the friendship (with your old friends)is the same as before you came to Australia?
Glad to here that all is well.
Many changes here, with us moving to a new building on the 16th July.
But I suppose you will hear about it in the blogs. Bye for now.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Hi Andy,

I really happy that you updated your blog!! Your life sounds very busy and interesting!! That's great! I really want to see your uniform looking..hahahaha take a pic...^o^ Take care..when you have time, online MSN...we can chart!!!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Andy,

I have found the blogpage after a long time. I forgot my password so I couldn't log in. Great that you are still writing and giving us news of your life in Taiwan.
Lynda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home