Andy in Australia

sometimes easygoing, sometimes impatient and sometimes stubborm.

Monday, January 19, 2009

once a year?

Hey guys
How r u doing
Today is a good day to write the blog cause it just one year from last time I had updated my blog
Time pass quick. It’s has been one year.
I had changed my job half years a ago
The reason I changed is because I have to work as night shift 4 month a year.
It so hard to work at night especially a pressured job. (That job, every decision I made is worth about 60 thousands)
Always fell asleep. Also my liver is getting worse.
So, I change the job.
Now I am work as a Quality Assurance engineer.
The job was interesting at the first, but a little bored now.
My job is test the notebook to see how good it is.
For example, open the computer and give it full loading and run about a week and see any problem on it.
Or put the computer into the fridge and oven make the computer crazy @@.
Anyway we just make sure the product we design is conform to customer requests.
I think it’s the job which is good to enjoy a life in retirement. But not for the people who as young as me hahaha
I think I will change my job again, but not now
Cause the economy in the world is terrible. The unemployment rate is increase month a month.
Moreover I am going to china during Chinese new years holiday.
I will spend 5 days on it. I will take some photos, and update latter. (If I m not lazy hahaha)
Anyway wish u guys all the best in coming year
And good luck
Andy 2009/1/20

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Chick said...

Hey Andy,

Nice to see u here..jaja

You put the notebook in fridge and oven??!! woow....sounds interesting!!! I must not put this kind of expensive thing in fridge or oven, so your job is good..hahha You can do something crazy that we can't ...hahaha

Remember to show me your photos..If you travelling China or HK nxt time, should to tell me!! I can go to China also..^^

Kiwi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home